My professional interests include business strategy, operations, nonprofit tech, data analytics, startups, and product development.
I am currently Chief Operating Officer at MarketSmart. Since 2008, MarketSmart has been able to partner with organizations of all sizes, in every sector, and on 3 continents including:
- Salvation Army
- Smithsonian Institute
- Habitat for Humanity
- City of Hope Cancer Research Center
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- The California Academy of Sciences
- Human Rights Campaign
- Ocean Conservancy
- Sierra Club
- National Wildlife Federation
- The U.S. Holocaust Museum
…and hundreds of others.
When I’m not writing, programming, or strategizing you can find me exercising, trying interesting food, or traveling.